Re: Front sway bar vs a arms

To: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Front sway bar vs a arms
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 16:12:56 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Lester,

       i dont' know the year of your sprite, but my "mentor" in all
       this (PAUL A.) recommended no larger than a 9/16" for my '66.
       said anything bigger was too stiff, and went to far as far as
       taming the oversteer. .. mine didn't have holes in the A arms
       either, so i drilled 'em out, and made a backing plate to fit
       up inside so as not to stress the arms. ... easy to do with a
       and saw and a grinder... used a piece of card stock to make a
       template to fit... .. gave just a slight stiffining to the
       handling, .. a little flatter on those sweepers!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com