Re: MHouston Fund

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MHouston Fund
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:26:47 -0400
Allen and Ed,
You deserve a big THANK YOU for pitching to coordinate this little
fundraising effort and keeping the list up-to-date on the total
donations and progress. It's also further proof of what a great bunch of
people subscribe and contribute to this list.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/