Re: Mouton Fund

To: Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mouton Fund
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 16:55:56 +0000
The PayPal money will be easy, but I asked that any checks sent to me be made
out to Robert.  That way everyone knows that I will have to send them along.

My plan was to send the PayPal confirmation sheets along with my check.  Many
people have written a short line or two of condolence on that form and I wanted
Robert to see them.  I had no intention of posting the list to anyone else.

There was one lister who offered to use his hotel points to pay for a vacation
hotel.  Obviously I will have to let Robert know who that is so he can consider
the offer.  I don't think telling him one name is fair without letting him know
all the names.

OTOH, if Kate doesn't think it is a good idea, maybe sending the hotel offer
and the individual checks wouldn't be too bad, and leave the rest anon.

Anyone else want to chime in?  It's your money!

Allen Hefner

(Did I put Mouton Fund in the original subject line???)