Back to work

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back to work
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:38:07 EDT
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
To all my friends, my heartfelt thanks for your cards, emails, thoughts,  and
prayers.

I am back at work now, and back to the grindstone.  I thinks that's  best.
My wife will be in San Antonio the next two weeks with the grand  kids so they
can finish school and then they will come to El Paso for the  summer.

I waded through some of the 1000+ emails I had waiting for me when I got
back to town, and deleted most of them unread.  Catch me up if I missed
anything
super important.

I do need help on one item.  I cannot remember the type screw, but the
special "looks like a Phillips but isn't that's present on our Spridgets" is
the
type I need help with.  I need to purchase, as soon as possible, either a
screw driver or tips of this type for a very special purpose.  I think the
screws
I need to remove are either #4 or #6, fairly small, and I don't want to
force them with a Phillips if I don't have to.

Contact me off-list with the true name and a source if you can.   Thanks.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5  MGBGT

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson