Re: [midgetsprite] Back to work

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Back to work
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:17:35 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Welcome back, Robert.  Believe me, everybody here has been thinking
about you and the family.

Good to get back to work, if only to show others (like your
grandchildren) that life must go on.  I know that you will be hurting
for a long time.

So stick around.

BTW, a posidriv article is at http://www.justbrits.com/pozi/pozidriv.html

Allen Hefner