Central N.C. Spridget Club Monthly Meeting

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Central N.C. Spridget Club Monthly Meeting
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:56:19 -0400
In an effort to get those of us with spridgets not currently licensed
motivated (myself included) and just have a good time, we have started
to meet monthly - the second Thursday night of each month, here in
central North Carolina. This month (May 12th) we are meeting at Tim
Wallace's (Healybj8@aol.com) garage in Fuquay, NC (just south of
Raleigh) were we will try to start the 1275 engine from his parts car,
and watch a copy of the 1992 Mini Mania Mini-Sprite challenge as time
allows. We will meet after work and probably order some pizza for
dinner. Please email Tim or myself (d.swanson@earthlink.net) if you plan
to attend to ensure we have enough lawn chairs.

Dean Swanson
Holly Springs, NC
'62 A.H. Sprite mkII