Bugeye Bra

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Bra
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:49:26 EDT
Thanks for all the help on the spridget wheels.

While I am following up leads on Minilites, Superlites, Revolutions,  etc.  I
would like to get some additional information form the list.

Does anyone still sell a bugeye bonnet bra?....Now, now, don't go  there!
You know what I mean - a fitted piece of vinyl that goes on the  front of the
bugeye bonnet to protect the paint from stone chips and other road  debris.  I
know that I have seen bugeye bras on some of the cars owned by  listers, but I
don't see them for sale in any of the usual suspects ( VB, Mo$$,  etc.)  Any
leads would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Steve Swarin
'74 Spridget - "Parts"