austin progress

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: austin progress
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:12:26 -0700
A little progress report on the Austin A35 resto.

The shell is back from the blaster and is perfect.  All old paint and rust is
gone, and a beautiful coat of grey epoxy primer covers every inch.  Only a few
tiny pin holes of rust-through were found.  I've nearly finished the bondo
work over the epoxy and sanding primer over that.  The entire underside and
engine compartment have been shot in body color and look great!  I'm finally
getting the hang of car painting now on my fourth try.
The motor is due back from the machine shop this Friday and the rest of the
powertrain is completely restored and ready to go.

Snce the rain is finally easing up this year I've been driving turbo-bugsy
every day and loving it.  The new motor build is going great and the glass
pack sounds evil and threatening.

Glen Byrns