Wisdom of the littlest Thicko

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Wisdom of the littlest Thicko
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 18:35:34 -0700 (PDT)
So my wife the lovely Lynette is starting to think
about a new car.  John, who turned 8 last week, said,
"Daaaad, I think we should find the MG dealer this
weekend and test drive an MG.  There must be one in
Chicago."  After explaining ride heights, emissions,
US safety regulations, and the demise of MG as we knew
it 25+years ago, John pauses and says "Daaaad, who do
you think is stupider, the government people or the MG
company people?".

Ron Soave

"The older I get, the better I was."

Yahoo! Mail