Intro and shopping

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intro and shopping
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:08:25 -0700
Hey there!

Bill West here. I've lurked in and out over the years and am coming back
after a 2 year hiatus. Looking forward to more great spridget talk!

I have a request. I'm looking for a solid, complete AH Sprite. It must be a
runner (I want to hop in and enjoy). I don't want to hop into another
project for a while! =)  It could be a Bugeye, or it could be a later model
sprite. It could be restored, or it could be in good, unrestored condition.

Can anyone out there help match me with a car? =)

Thanks!!!

Bill West
Covington, WA
US