RE: Australian Healey Challenge

To: "John.Deikis@med.va.gov" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Australian Healey Challenge
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:46:27 -0400
this weekend is the jefferson 500 at summit point with the healey challenge
as part of the listed races!
i'm running my obnoxious oarnge 1960 93F saab there plus we are fielding 2
morgans.
this weekend is also "import carlisle" and summit point is but a few hours
away from carlisle down rte 81S....?

chuck.