Re: WE DID IT

To: Elizabeth Jones <fisher@hctc.net> information
Subject: Re: WE DID IT
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:49:28 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
CONGRATULATIONS Shouted right back at ya!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com