body caulking

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: body caulking
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 03:35:30 -0500
In the spring boxes, I removed all the old body caulking in the seams to
inspect for rust damage. Now I need to put something in the seams again, or at
least I assume I should. Can someone recommend something, I just need enough
for this job, so a small available quantity would be nise, I don't need to
weatherproof the USS Kennedy here. I would I be OK deleting it at this point
in the cars life? Here is a link to some pics of the car, I added a few photos
this week:
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/Sprite-Portfolio
Dan G