Re: Working on Miss Problem

To: "'Jerry Goodman'" <Jerry.Goodman@comcast.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Working on Miss Problem
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:12:02 -0700
Jerry,
     I second that about the Canadian fuel pumps.  They are junk.  I
think it is all that is offered by the usual suspects.  If you want one,
I can send you a working original pump to try as I have a few left over
after pulling my 948 out for a 1275.  I am now using a Facet type
electric pump that works much better.  Send me your address if you want
it.  Better yet, if originality is not your concern, try an electric pump.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
http://home.earthlink.net/~macleans/