Re: Mercury ad (no LBC) HELP!!!

To: Allen Hefner <ajhsys@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mercury ad (no LBC) HELP!!!
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:32:54 -0700
Cc: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yes, but the government can't keep track of you without Onstar or the
cops can't shut down your car with their electromagnetic gun either in a
1965 vintage car.  (another reason to leave the points in your car)
Even paranoid people have enemies.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite (with Mallory dual point ignition)
56 BN2 (no electronic ignition, Lojack, sensors, no nothing)