RE: Mercury ad (no LBC) HELP!!!

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Mercury ad (no LBC) HELP!!!
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:13:53 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
What I love about the Jeep ads for the Wrangler like mine is the first thing
the service manager asks when you bring it in for a problem is "you haven't
be driving it off road"?  My response was "have you ever made an ad that
shows a Wrangler on road"?  Doesn't matter the warranty is void anyway if
the damage is done off road.
                Crash

What about the jeep getting blown out of a volcano?
The line "Do not attempt" must mean some really stupid people are
looking at jeeps if they are considering getting their vehicle erupted
out of a volcano. And does Jeep think these idiots will survive the
volcanic blast to seek compansation for their acts because they "saw it
on TV?"