Re: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?

To: kevin@valentinephoto.net, spritenut@exit109.com
Subject: Re: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 03:23:28 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok ok - I am going to pull my 1275 out of "Vomit Yellow" (Bugeye) to do a
gear box swap.  How long does this usually take?

I hear of work parties taking the good part of the day and then I hear about
it being done in under two hours or less?

Someone please help ease my fear!

I pulled and replaced a small block Chevy years ago - seemed like it was not
a huge deal - but it was 20 years ago so I don't really recall the entire
process that well.

Thanks!

Kirk