No LBC -- PA listers

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC -- PA listers
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 21:38:57 -0400
I know there are a few PA residents on the list, so I was wondering if there
is anybody here from Erie, PA, who might be able to assist me with
something....

I have recently found, among my deceased father's things, a school ring from
East High School in Erie, PA, from 1968.   I don't know whose ring it is, or
how my family came in possession of it.  Maybe it belonged to a long-lost
relative I don't know.  I've found the school on-line, and sent them an
email, but they never responded to it.  Is there a PA lister that might
happen to have a yearbook for that school from between '65 to '68, by any
slim chance, so I might be able to find out whose ring this is?