Re: Danica Rules (Almost)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Danica Rules (Almost)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 12:53:07 EDT
In a message dated 05/30/2005 12:08:15 AM Eastern Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> I will give you all of this even though the problems were of her own
> making.
> I was most impressed with her move up through the field after her drop to
> 16th after the stall.

I think she's incredible and destined for a great career and a lot of
records.  As the father of a seven year old girl I love these events, and to be
raising a girl in this time and place.  So full on - go Danica yay she's great.

But it's worth noting she took out at least FOUR OTHER RACERS the way I saw it.

I wouldn't be very proud of that performance, but I guess that's one of many
reasons I was such a crappy racer, giving a damn about anyone but myself.  To
her credit, she faulted herself on this, and she sure wasn't the only one in
that race to screw someone else.  gosh those Foyt boys stink.  Rock on Danica,
settle down just a tiny bit and let the winning begin!

Mark M

PS women and standard transmissions - a troubled relationship continues to
lurch along!