passanger seat wire

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: passanger seat wire
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 07:40:24 -0500 reply-type=original
Some of you may remember way back when in the year 2001, I went out to
California to get a "free" 1974 Midget, maybe not.  Well it was my father
inlaws, I was along for the ride.  He is just about finished with it due to
many delays etc...I was putting the wiring in last night and noticed that
there are two purple wires coming out of the passanger seat cushion on the
bottom side.  The schematic does not list these as it is a late 73-74, 74
does show them.  Anyhow, what on earth are those wires for?  I joked maybe a
weight sensor but we won't go there,   There is listed in the items list in
the BMC manual "Passanger seat sensor"  Can anyone tell me what it does?

Charlie
1959 Sprite