PA Rally Info (repost)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: PA Rally Info (repost)
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:59:53 -0400
Hey All,

Evidently some of you missed the 1st posting of the PA Rally
information, so here it is again.  If you have already registered
please ignore this message.

The  Rally Web Page is located at;

http://www.valentinephoto.net/rallye/2005/

Please feel free to forward this message or the Rally web page link and
any of the Rally info to interested persons.

I have posted the Rally Registration Form to the Spridgets list again.

If you are not on the Spridgets list and want a registration form -
please email me directly.  If you know someone who does not have access
to a computer and may want to come to the rally please print the
registration page and have them mail it to me.

Mail to;

        Kevin Valentine
        67 Hunter Street
        Tamaqua, PA  18252