Chichak Electronic Distributor

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chichak Electronic Distributor
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:03:39 -0500 with any abuse report
I do not know how many of you have been watching the progress on the 123Mini
electronic distributor that Marcel Chichak of Mini renown has been
developing, but it is now on the shelves at $425 (Canadian, I think). Here
is the announcement I received:

Thank you for your interest and support during development of the 123/Mini
distributor. The product is now ready for sale! Please go to our website
www.TDCperformance.ca to learn all about the features. There is a link to
place an order with our sales partner Classic Motor Works.

I would appreciate it if you could forward the following information on to
the various message groups and mail lists you belong to since getting the
word out would help us tremendously:

The 123/Mini distributor is a fully electronic distributor designed
specifically for BMC/Leyland A series engines to replace antiquated and
worn out Lucas distributors. This brand new product has 16 user selectable
ignition advance curves, is a straight fit requiring no modifications at
all and is an easy plug-and-play installation. Please visit
www.TDCperformance.ca for details and ordering information.

Thanks!!!
TDC Engineering
Marcel Chichak
Edmonton Alberta Canada
+1 780 415 1013
www.TDCperformance.ca

No financial interest, etc, but it is an interesting bit of kit with
solid-state vacuum advance, 16 switch-selectable advance curves, Bosch cap
and rotor, etc.

Hey Willy, any bets as to whether BEB will carry them ;-)
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget