Re: Help update..you folks are great

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help update..you folks are great
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:59:47 -0700 reply-type=original
Damn! Paul beat me to it.  I was going to suggest the same thing.  A coil
may look like its producing good spark, but it may be too weak to do a good
job in the combustion chamber as conditions "heat up" at higher RPMs.  A
simple swap just to be sure would be worth the time.
If you wire up a coil backwards, you will see a spark in the open air, but
it is a weak spark that may not even be enough to start the engine.  Swap
the wires around and voila! Starts and runs. BTDT

Glen