OSHIT meeting a success

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OSHIT meeting a success
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 01:50:29 -0400
Well this is something you don't see every day.

Several members of the Organization of Spridget Handymen in Transit rolled up
in front of my home today, most driving their own Spridgets, and proceeded to
attack my Midget like some sort of pit crew, putting things right until it was
road worthy again.  The front and rear brakes got a pile of new parts
installed, a dashboard gauge was replaced, and several other smaller tasks were
accomplished, all in the space of a few hours.  Extraordinary.  It was all I
could do to get clear of it all.  And then they piled into their LBCs and with
a roar, were gone.  (well I suppose there was a bit of eating, lounging and
gabbing in there somewhere)

All I know is, my Midget can go AND stop now.  MANY THANKS TO ALL that
participated, and thanks also to those that wanted to be there but could not.

Steve
fully functional '78 Midget