Exciting news Southeast Classic 19

To: <jensen-cars@british-steel.org>, "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exciting news Southeast Classic 19
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:55:21 -0400 reply-type=original
Cc: "Charlie Moshell" <cjmoshell@aol.com>, "S Slomovic" <sslomovic@hotmail.com>, "Robert Handshuh" <handshuhrm@juno.com>
The Atlanta Chapter, AHCA , host of Southeast Classic 19. is excited
to announce that Gerry and Marion Coker hace accepted our invitation
and will be present as our special guests at the Brasstown Valley
resort in Young Harris, Ga. this Sept.
Time is running out to register at the advaned early registration fee
of $60.
After July 1 registration will be $70 so act now and save !