Re: Dash/Windshield tips

To: "R. Glenn Cummins" <robert.g.cummins@ua.edu>, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash/Windshield tips
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
Glenn,

Regarding marking wires....  Any commercial/industrial electrical supply
company carries a 'note book' (pocket sized) full of alpha-numeric characters
that work for what you are wanting to do.  They wrap around themselves and last
for years.

WFO Herb
Keep the sticky side down!

"R. Glenn Cummins" <robert.g.cummins@ua.edu> wrote:
Hi,

After digging through the archives, I decided it would be easier just to ask.
Does anybody have any tips on removing the dash and windshield from a '74
Midget?

I'm already planning on clearly labeling all the wires to the gauges. Beyond
that, any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Glenn

Discover Yahoo!