Re: Atlanta has one more Midget

To: John Gottstein <gottstein@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Atlanta has one more Midget
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
  Okay, how did you get it here???????  Now with cars
around here with headlights and taillights out, broken
windshields, no exhaust, bald tires, and doors belted
closed I don't think you have anything to worry about.
 And lets not forget the suggestion of a max speed of
55 on the perimeter.

Bob, refugee from PA stuck in Newnan..

--- John Gottstein <gottstein@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hear Ye, Hear Ye,
>
> Just how much of a target am I with NJ Historic
> plates on it?
>
> John
>
> 1975 Midget

Discover Yahoo!