Re: HELP...SOLVED!!!!! SOLVED!!!! SOLVED!!!

To: Jerry Goodman <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: HELP...SOLVED!!!!! SOLVED!!!! SOLVED!!!
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:43:57 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There's a good lesson to be learned from this.  Don't try to overthink
the problem.  Most of the time it is something simple like this.  Great
story.  Glad to hear you solved your problem.  Now you have an extra
fuel pump.  Hang on to it.  They don't make them any more.  Even the
rebuild kits are prohibitively expensive.

Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
http://home.earthlink.net/~macleans/