Help...Solved..!

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help...Solved..!
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:45:05 -0400
Cc: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
      Hey,  how about that: Darned little black rubber washer. That`s the same
thing that gave me such a workout with my Midget. Same symptoms. Bit different
carb configuration, though, the HS2. Made me just as nuts anyway. Unlike some
of you guys, I sometimes tend to over think everything; and, faced with a
mysterious malfunction like that, I usually toss the diagnostic procedure and
grab the 870, figuring I got to hit something. Congratulations, Jerry (and
David). I`ll bet you feel like a million for coming up with the solution
without calling in a pro...I don`t contribute much to the forum, but I do read
everything and value the wealth of knowledge out there.

Bert Shirey.
60 Bugeye/ 66 Midget