35K mile MG Midget for sale in Virginia j5CA4eKY009936

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 35K mile MG Midget for sale in Virginia j5CA4eKY009936
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:04:46 -0400
Hi there,
at the suggestion of a spridget list person, I am sending this email to the
spridgets list.
I am a mg list person, and I sent this out just yesterday.

Hopefully, somone will be able to get this car and use it.

I am 6'5", so a midget is not on my menu.
I have a 62 MGA I am restoring, so my plate is full as it stands.

here are the details:

Went to see a friend of mine that I have not seen in about 8 yrs, she has
since been married.

We got to talking and sure enough, the husband is an MG guy. "check out my
midget in the garage", so we strolled out with beers in hand.

First off, he needs room in his garage, so he wants to sell his long time,
but never finished midget project.

Rubber bumper car that has been stripped down to the bare naked shell.
Engine, trans, everything is out and in boxes (engine on engine stand)
Body is on a body dolly (for storage size reasons in his garage).
The car has some rust. I know what rustbuckets look like, I am currently
75% done with my restoration of a 62 MGA rustbucket, so understand that
when I say that this car is not a rustbucket, you can trust my judgement.

This car will need outer rockers (sills) and lower portion of front fenders.
The nice thing about this car is that it has been stored inside for ages.
nice and dry. Dash is really nice, and there are alot of parts.
If it was a B, and if I had room, I'd buy it myself and part it out on ebay
to fund my paintjob on the A. Just don't have the room.

For a local spridget person, this is a great find, which is why I am
passing it on.
The car is a square arch midget, quite sound, but will need some rust work.
Heck, you may as well just buy the whole thing, keep the parts you need and
scrap the shell (even though I don't think the body deserves that).
This is not a pile of parts under a wet tarp in someone's back yard, this
is all inside in a nice dry garage waiting for you to pick up.

He wants $600 for everything he has that goes with his midget.
from what I saw, the dash and engine/trans is worth that alone.

So, drop me a line at mg.carma@verizon.net
and I will put you in touch.

Car is located in Oakton, Va
Owner will even help with trailer transport within the local area (to be
worked out with the owner).

cheers
Kevin

http://mail2web.com/ .