Exams Re: no lbc. idiots loose in the world

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, pilotrob@webtv.net
Subject: Exams Re: no lbc. idiots loose in the world
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:42:33 EDT
Cc: willy1959@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Over here exam pass rates have risen through the ceiling at really high
grades too.  No-one has realised that they have been cheated or plain simple
deluded.  I have a theory that if I save up enough breakfast cereal packet tops
the
tokens on them will get me a better set of qualifications that I worked for
when I was a kid.

Daniel