(NLBC) Annice

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: (NLBC) Annice
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 20:39:43 -0700
Cc: Annice and Bob <ankitterer@mac.com>
I am sorry to inform you that Annice passed away this afternoon.  Her
health had been deteriorating over this past year and after a short
stay in the hospital see passed away peacefully.

As many of you know she dearly loved her Sprite these past 45 years.
We both have been blessed with all of the great folks with similar
interest that we have had the pleasure of meeting over the years.

I will try to continue to monitor the list under her email address
until I get things settled here.

Bob & Annice
1960 Bugeye (Mark IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mark III (mostly in boxes)