Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC: Photos od Model A

To: macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] NO LBC: Photos od Model A
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:44:19 EDT
In a message dated 6/20/2005 8:56:27 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
redmidget72@yahoo.com writes:

Sorry to  bomb the list, But I lost list of who was interested in th 1931
Ford Model A  Tudor.  The car is mostly there, all original (except side
miror).
 Car is in Corryton Tennessee (North of Knoxville).  Needs a good  home.  The
motor is not running.  May be seised up from sitting last  two years.  It did
run a few yers ago when parked.  If interested  drop me a line at
lonbird@hotmail.com.  See Photos at _http://tinyurl.com/dohge_
(http://tinyurl.com/dohge)

As some of you probably know...I think I posted this, I am trying to sell  my
2003 Volkswagen New Beetle.

If anyone has a project or driver like the above, I'd seriously think about
taking something in trade towards the VW.  Just a thought if anyone needs  to
get rid of a project and needs a driver/commuter.

Robert B. Houston
Texan in NM

73 Midget
63  TR4

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the  species of exercises, I
advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to  the body, it gives
boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games  played with the ball,
and
others of that nature, are too violent for the body  and stamp no character on
the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant  companion of your walks."

--- Thomas Jefferson