Lotus Re: hell hath no furry...

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotus Re: hell hath no furry...
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:42:40 EDT
A few years back I 'followed' an Elise out of the garage forecourt and aside
from a fluffed 1st to 2nd gear change it was the hardest thing I every had to
keep up with (remember the Lamborghini passed me but stayed at 75mph).  I was
standing on the brakes into all the corners and never pulled as much as a foot
of distance back from him.  I believe he must have been really trying but
from memory I think he was two up.

The Lotus sold by the scorned women looks to be an Exige.

Daniel