Re: G-Tech Meter

To: "Allen Kramer" <kramer.allen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: G-Tech Meter
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:30:49 -0700 reply-type=original
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Allen,

Your results are consistent with what others have seen, that is, the G-Tech
gives HP at the wheels which is a LOT lower than what you were probably
expecting.  I expected something over 100HP but got well under that.  I
think it is best used as a tuning tool without putting too much angst into
the actual number.  If you got 30HP before a mod that made 32HP, it was a
good thing even if you thought it should be 60HP or whatever.

Glen Byrns