Re: Aussie-US Healey Challenge

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov
Subject: Re: Aussie-US Healey Challenge
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:33:28 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
What he said. (John, check out your picture on our web page, "Little
Bits" link below)

Plus, "Little Bits" got to be first on the track behind the pace car for
the two  parade laps at the lunch break Saturday. What a thrill. I
sooooo wanted to pass that pace car. Anybody take pictures? All of ours
are from in the car.

Didn't see the orange Sob or Chuck, most people I know weren't at the
car or pit when I was, so didn't talk to many folks.

Can anyone identify the Triumph thing that was there? They had info on
the dealer, but didn't see anything about the car. It's on our web page too.

Dave & Bobbie

67 BJ8 "Not in Bits" http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bj8.htm
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits" http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bt7.htm
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits"