Re: couple Sprite questions:

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: couple Sprite questions:
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:10:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Dan,
I haven't replaced that pinion seal, but you don't have to beat out the
tie rod ends with two hammers or a fork tool. There is also a commonly
available puller, two arms grab underneath the steering arm and a screw
thread pushes the stud out. This is just the first example I found;
http://www.eastwoodco.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&itemID=2481&keyword=49076
John