Brakes

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brakes
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:01:43 -0400
Hi folks,
I have spent most of the last couple of years working on my 60 BT7
restoration and now that it is in the shop for panel fitting, final
body work and painting, I want to get back to some improvements my
son and I have contemplated for his 59 Bugeye (with front disc
brakes, 1275 and datsun 5-speed.)

We are looking at the Speedwell Triple Master Cylinder Assembly and I
wondered if any of you have experience with the unit? Any particular
issues with installation? Is there a good location for the reservoirs
if one still has the heater in the car? (photos on the Speedwell site
show two examples without heaters and batteries relocated for
racing). Any thoughts,considerations and advice are appreciated.

Lin Rose
1959 Bugeye
1960 BT7 in restoration