Interesting Find

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting Find
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:49:20 -0400
A friend told me of a Midget in the woods behind a body shop
over his way. ( He's about 100 miles away)  I went to have a look.
I got it. We had to use a chain saw to cut down trees that had grown up
behind it to get it out.  It had been abandoned there 10 years ago or so
and was finally pushed off the parking lot and down a slight hill.
It's a '76 sans top or bumpers, but the body is solid. I couldn't believe
it
as there were leaves rotting on the floor......note there is a floor !
the top must have been taken more recently,  at least I have no other
explanation for such a solid floor.  I towed it home and did some clean
up.
There's green antifreeze in it and the oil is clear and on the mark !
    Will it start ? Don't know yet. But I'll soon find out. There's no
title, so it's a parts car
but that's OK as I need a few things for my '72 Midget project.
                More later. Happy Motoring,   Greg