Re: Bumper swap

Subject: Re: Bumper swap
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 19:10:10 -0500
Cc: Kevin Valentine <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
He will need to fabricate corners/extensions for the rear wings of the car, as
it is flat behind the rear bumper. He needs the front wings from a pre 75 to
hold the front marker. The opening on the Spitfidget wing is made HUGE, I guess
to make it more difficult to make the cars more attractive by adding the chrome
bumpers.

Brad