Home-made Trailer - Free

To: Spridget Group <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Home-made Trailer - Free
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:50:16 -0700
I recently bought a truck bed from a 60-66 Chevy longbed pickup. The
truck bed had been converted to a general purpose trailer, in fact I
towed it home from AZ. I am only interested in the side panels which I
will be removing soon. That leaves a very solid  8'-9' chassis for a
heavy duty trailer. You just need to add flat base (plywood?).

If someone is interested in making themselves a solid (and very cheap!)
trailer for towing (race car, trailer queen, motorcycles, etc) now is
their chance. First person interested & picking it up can have trailer
for FREE.

If you want it shipped - I can cut up into small pieces - which you can
re-weld together at your end. lol. Of course you pay shipping.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA