Back on the Spridget list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Back on the Spridget list
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone. For those who don't know me or don't remember me I was on this
list about three years ago. I left when I made a long distance move from
Wisconsin back to Florida. For one reason after another, including my cpu
messing up, I wasn't able to get back on-line. Well I'm back once again. I
still have the Sprite and Midget Database and am trying to get it back in
motion after it sitting dormant for three years. I will provide the URL at the
end of this posting. Feel free to check it out. Just remember it has been
dormant so I'm still in the process of cleaning it up and updating it. If you
have a Sprite or Midget that is not listed on the database please send me
(off-list please) the VIN, basic location (the country at least), year and MK
if you would like it posted. Also if you have a photo I can post it on another
page on the site along with any history you submit. This is a hobby and project
for me and have been working on this for a long time. Anyway I think I have used
 enough bandwidth. It's good to be back.

www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html

Jamie

 Sell on Yahoo! Auctions  - No fees. Bid on great items.