Heatshield question for the list

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heatshield question for the list
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 04:24:37 -0500
I've already emailed Biff, thought I'd ask the list also:
My brother is going to weld up the cracks in my heatshield, it's hard to find
a correct uncracked one so I'll go with what I have. I'm wondering though, if
in anyones "personal stock" they have one with the attachments still on the
back? He'd probably be able to duplicate it fairly well if we had a few rough
dimensions and know what it looks like. From what I've learned the larger one
in front is for the fuel pump, there is also a very narrow tab directly behind
the large one, possibly this is for a brace? It lines up with the drilled hole
in the block that the draft tube bolts to.
Dan