WTB - 1275 and Ribcase

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: WTB - 1275 and Ribcase
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:02:49 -0400 information
I have a member in the Philly MG Club that is looking to buy a 1275
and Ribcase for a Morris Minor. He asked if I know any one with a
trashed body and a spare 1275 and ribcase they would be willing to
part with. Well or anyone with a 1275 and ribcase that are willing to
sell.

Here is the question exactly as he sent it:

WTB: working 1275 cc engine with ribcase transmission.  Email:
jasaco@aol.com

Contact Jim directly. I have financial int.... yada yada yada.

Larry
--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.