Re: Listers in the Canadian Maritimes? (Now with limited LBC)

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Listers in the Canadian Maritimes? (Now with limited LBC)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:04:18 -0300
I am!

Feel free to give me a shout if you're in the Annapolis Valley region of
Nova Scotia (Kentville, Wolfville area).

Too bad you won't be in the Valley on August 2, when the local guys in the
British Automobile Touring Association of Nova Scotia (BATANS) get together
at Paddy's Pub in Wolfville.  But if you find yourself in the area, we can
always round-up a few enthusiasts for a drive or a pint.  You should also
check out www.BATANS.ca for events in Nova Scotia that may be taking place
near you.  BATANS has members throughout the Atlantic Provinces (includes
Nfld) who would all be more than willing to lend a hand if you need it.

If you need any assistance, give me a call.  If you're not in my area,
chances are there's a BATANS member nearby who can lend a hand.

Geoff Muttart
gmuttart@mtdc.ns.ca
Nova Scotia, Canada
AH 'Bugeye' Sprite AN5