Shuttle Launch Delay

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shuttle Launch Delay
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:13:02 -0700
It seems the shuttle launch has been delayed due to wiring problems.  I just
heard a news report that the engineers are "jiggling cables" to try to find
the sensor short they are looking for.  Sounds like they are smartly using a
classic LBC wiring problem analytic technique to me.

Does anyone know if the shuttle wiring was supplied and installed by Lucas?
Sure sounds like it.

Maybe NASA could use a team of spridget mechanics to help them locate the
wiring problem. I'm sure we have millions of hours of experience in chasing
down Lucas wiring shorts, ground problems, etc.  Anyone in the vicinity of
Cape Kennedy that could contact NASA and volunteer to help?   :-)

Dave Bohler

78 RB Midget
01 Miata