Re: [midgetsprite] Any Porsche owners on this list?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Any Porsche owners on this list?
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:39:48 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On 7/17/05, Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:
> If so, please email me off
> list. I have an interesting
> coffee table book about
> Porsches.

Wow!!  And I didn't even know you had a coffee table!!

Seriously, what's the book?  My nephew races a 911S in GT-2 up
in Illinois and also has a new business building racing Porsches.
If he doesn't already have a copy it would make a good Bday
present...

Cheers!!
Jim - who has yet to pull the lump in the Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget