RE: PA Rally

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: PA Rally
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:00:31 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,  I can't understand what your problem is.  I don't have any problem
with your dislike of the Chinese, but what could you have against crabs.
                Crash

.
Chink made terminal connector failed. Some chink is gonna get it from me
and I don't care if he made the chinese junk or not, next chink that
crosses my sight is crab bait! Make that ALL the chinks that cross my
path. Usless breed of crap makers might make good crab bait.

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ