RE: PA LBC Rally Sat July 16th

To: "'Kevin Valentine'" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: PA LBC Rally Sat July 16th
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:38:20 -0400
Another year and another great Rally.  Big thanks to the Valentines for
doing such a great job - I can't imagine the effort and planning that
goes into making this such a success every year.  Weather held up for
the most part and nearly everyone made it to the start on one piece
(sorry Frank!).  This was my fourth event and my wife's second, I think
she's hooked now also.  Great roads, great people and some really nice
LBCs, this is an event to plan for next year if you have never attended.
I know I will be back next year to return the trophy and see if I can't
bring it home again :).  Thanks again to the Valentines and good to see
everyone.

Dan