Half full glass, I guess

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Half full glass, I guess
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:40:30 -0700 (PDT)
Now, I had a great time at BRIC on Saturday, but in
light of Sunday's debacle, I think the headline for
the article from the RA website is a bit odd:

BRIC Weekend Huge Success
Thanks fans and participants for making this BRIC
weekend a great celebration of our 50th year. This
weekend had it ALL!

'hopper